REAL WRITERS CRITIQUE XCHANGE
◊ ◊ ◊
When is a writing group not a group?
When writers meet only AS NEEDED
HOW IT WORKS
You have written a short story or a novel, and would appreciate feedback from a writer
as experienced as yourself (i.e. familiar with creative writing and publishing procedures).
However, committing to a fixed schedule is not convenient for you.
Next step: email Molly at RealWriters CritiqueXchange@gmail.com.
This is the online version. In-person meetings arranged upon request.
1. To join a RWCX session, have a MS up to 2500 words ready,
- or - state if you wish to comment only.
Word count may be exceeded if total per session is under 100K words.
2. Show word count on title page; title and numbers on Page 2 to end.
If entering your story in a contest, you may omit your name on the MS.
3. Up to four MS are accepted per session.
Extras are placed on a waiting list for the next session.
One rewrite is accepted in a future RWCX session if needed.
4. Email your MS as a PDF attachment to RealWritersCritiqueXchange@gmail.com.
PDF format is required, as it takes up 1/7 the space of Word.
RWCX Coordinator locates participants, and forwards the MS to all who respond.
5. Critiques are emailed to the author with a copy to each participant (no attachments).
RWCX is not intended for critiques involving attachments.
6. If unable to complete your critique within one week,
please advise RWCX in case alternates wish to participate.
◊ ◊ ◊
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR FELLOW REAL WRITERS!
◊ ◊ ◊
Questions, suggestions? Don't hesitate to email RealWritersCritiqueXchange@gmail.com.
AUTHORS WHO HAVE ATTENDED
In Person: Bert Steves, Gerald Martin, Molly McKinney
Online: Sharon Sterling, Mary Darling, Diedre Knight,
Gerald Martin, Mary Ball, Marilyn Day, Molly McKinney
◊ ◊ ◊